Corporate Governance Manager
Saint Petersburg, FL
If you are a finance professional with investment banking experience, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a Corporate Governance Manager to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial, strategic and operational performance.
Corporate Governance Manager Job Duties:
- Analyze financial, strategic and operational performance
- Present to senior management and the board of directors
- Lead and develop various assigned special projects
- Design and execute business plans related to the special projects
- Research and gather information related to the special projects
- Identify business changes and opportunities
- Set sales performance standards, reporting and metrics
- Various other special projects, as assigned
Corporate Governance Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years of professional related experience
- Investment banking experience preferred
- Strong technical analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Corporate Governance Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $115,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.