Corporate Senior Accountant
Our corporate client has asked our exclusive assistance as it grows its accounting department due to corporate expansion! We are seeking a top Corporate Senior Accountant to report to a terrific leader who wants this new hire to tackle some exciting projects and grow quickly within the company.
Corporate Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Transactional Accounting (debits and credits, month-end close, account reconciliations, accrual journal entries, etc.)
- Management Reporting (actual vs. budget reports, KPI reporting, management dashboards and scorecards, etc.)
- Acquisitions, complex transactions and technical research
- Process improvements and more
Corporate Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
- CPA license (or actively pursuing) preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Corporate Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A fun, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Terrific leadership and visibility
- Excellent benefits
- Salary to $75,000
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.