Are you a self-motivated cost accounting professional with distribution experience looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Costing Analyst to join a team primarily responsible for analyzing and reporting costs.
Costing Analyst Job Duties:
- Develop and maintain product costing
- Actively manage cost drivers
- Assess and improve processes
- Cost reductions analysis
- Prepare cost reports
- Update and maintain price list
- Build and maintain vendor relationships
- Various special projects, as needed
Costing Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Supply Chain required
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Costing Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional and fun working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- OUTSTANDING benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.