Tampa, FL US
Do you have accounts receivable experience? Seeking someone who can work independently and has the ability to pay close attention to detail! We are conducting a search for a Credit Analyst to join the team of one of Tampa Bay’s premier employers. Reference and background check will be required.
Credit Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Overtime potential
- Health and dental insurance after initial 90 days of employment
- Holiday pay & Bonus pay
- Highly competitive rate of $60,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with experience)
Credit Analyst Job Duties:
- Analyze, develop, and execute the appropriate strategies in the management of an assigned customer group to achieve performance metrics.
- Monitor, create and analyze reports targeting key transactional data to identify customer trends, mitigate risk and ensure quality.
- Implement business process to mitigate risk and exposure as a result of the analysis.
- Prepare reports and provide analysis to summarize customer and BPO performance.
- Monitor BPO performance and provide oversight to BPO on opportunities to mitigate risk, enhance performance and ensure quality.
- Calibrate process and activities with BPO to ensure cohesive and seamless interaction with internal and external customers.
- Provide leadership within CFS on an influence management basis in order to manage all aspects of the relationship to the internal and external customers and partners.
- Recommend and implement process improvements that will promote improved quality and compliance with policy and procedure.
- Manage the process for field notification of status changes.
- Prepare presentations as needed including analysis and other pertinent information required by internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other applicable regulations.
- Special projects, and more
Credit Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- High School or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in collections
- Minimum of 5 years as a financial analyst
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.