Director and/or Senior Manager of Asset Management
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Are you a driven Asset Manager or Property Management leader looking for a highly interactive and growth-oriented career opportunity with one of the premier multi-family investment & development companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Director and/or Senior Manager of Asset Management for an entrepreneurial, high-growth company. This top performing team has a broad mission encompassing acquisitions, construction and development, asset management and dispositions. They have an outstanding leadership team and are well funded to fuel explosive growth in 2019 and beyond!
Director and/or Senior Manager of Asset Management Job Duties:
- Review and approve annual operating budgets and business plans for each asset.
- Collaborate with third party property management companies, leasing, and real estate tax consultants and other personnel associated with the assets.
- Develop strategies to maximize the value of each real estate asset by working with peers as well as with senior management.
- Inspect individual assets on an as-needed basis, including documentation of necessary action items.
- Oversee the preparation and update of monthly performance reports.
- Review property, financial reporting and variance analysis and coordinate with accounting personnel to ensure that financial statements are accurately presented.
- Assist in formulating market area investment strategies, as required.
- Work with senior management to develop dashboard metrics and enterprise reporting systems.
- Design, develop and refine tailored real estate financials (e.g., cash flow, valuation, reforecast) and business models using Excel and/or other software to support the decision-making process for real estate transactions.
- Participate in the acquisition process by providing a capital expenditures schedule following on-site inspection of assets and by providing input on proforma budgetary forecasting.
- Manage the takeover of new assets/transition of property managers and ensure a smooth and successful transition into the portfolio.
- Participate in the disposition of an asset by providing summary reports and forecasts.
- Develop business plans to promote revenue growth by gathering market and other relevant data, analyzing and identifying emerging trends, assessing the impact on the Company’s market position, and communicating issues, threats, opportunities, and other pertinent information to the senior management team.
Director and/or Senior Manager of Asset Management Skills/Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in property or asset management, with a multifamily owner/operator.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, analytical, planning, leadership and management skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive, takes initiative, thinks creatively, and drives projects to completion.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented while maintaining a view of the big picture issues and requirements.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and achieve results despite constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Preferred knowledge of Yardi and Onesite platform, Excel, and proficiency in word processing, and database management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Travel throughout the U.S. as needed is expected and required (about 40 % of the time).
Director and/or Senior Manager of Asset Management Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive six -figure compensation package, plus bonus potential, commensurate with experience
- Absolutely outstanding benefits
- High visibility and potential for growth
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.