Director of Accounts Receivable
Tampa, FL US
Are you a driven and energetic individual who has the ability to pay close attention to detail and has accounts receivable supervisory experience? If so, we have a position for you! We are conducting a search for a Director of Accounts Receivable to join the team of one of Tampa Bay’s premier employers. Reference and background check will be required.
Director of Accounts Receivable Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- FANTASTIC benefits
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- STRONG growth opportunity
- Highly competitive compensation of up to $110,000, plus bonus potential
Director of Accounts Receivable Job Duties:
- Responsible for the overall success and efficiency of the accounts receivable team within the revenue cycle department
- Oversight of AR Manager’s responsibilities and accountable for overall company AR metrics
- Provide reporting as needed to Senior Director of Revenue Cycle and executive team on AR’s performance and achieved metrics
- Identify areas of opportunity to optimize AR’s efficiency and build a roadmap to success
- Conduct regular meetings with AR Manager and perform annual performance review; practice sound performance management of direct reports throughout the year
- Strategize plans to overcome clearinghouse rejections and identify a plan to reduce
- Identify and review payer denial trends and create appropriate processes to overcome obstacles
- Attend meetings and participate in committees as requested
- Conduct special projects as directed
Director of Accounts Receivable Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in medical billing with emphasis on Accounts Receivable
- 5+ years of progressive managerial experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with patient billing management software
- Strong leadership development skills and works well in a team environment
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.