Director of Acquisitions
Are you an outgoing acquisitions executive with healthcare industry experience looking for a new career opportunity with a growing company in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Director of Acquisitions to join a top performing team primarily responsible for assisting with evaluating and executing mergers, acquisitions and joint venture opportunities for the company.
Director of Acquisitions Job Duties:
- Manage rigorous analysis of potential transactions
- Lead corporate development initiatives for the company
- Act as the primary corporate development leader for the company
- Present financial analyses to senior management
- Lead financial and operational due diligence analyses of target companies
- Analyze market trends
- Other special projects, as needed
Director of Acquisitions Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years of progressive acquisitions experience
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Some travel required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong technical, critical and logical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Director of Acquisitions Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $150,000 - $165,000, plus STRONG bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.