Director of Finance - Remote
Tampa, FL US
Are you an experienced finance professional seeking a next-step leadership opportunity? Our client is a private-equity owned company in high-growth mode and is seeking the right talent to step into a leadership role over corporate finance. This position will be initially focused on developing tools, templates and processes, and will eventually be charged with building out a team underneath them. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Finance will be a hands-on leader who enjoys creating, is passionate about collaborating across functions and being a part of an exceptional leadership team and thrives in a FULLY REMOTE culture. Prior experience leading a finance organization or a significant department within a larger finance organization is required. Interested in learning more? APPLY NOW!
Director of Finance Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, collaborative working environment
- Fully remote work setting
- Solid career growth potential and high visibility
- Competitive benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $140,000, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential!
Director of Finance Job Duties:
- Scope of role involves all aspects of corporate finance, including strategy, business/operational analysis, budgeting/forecasting, modeling, management reporting and ad hoc projects
- Partner with executive leadership to perform ad hoc analysis of business operations to understand underlying metrics and opportunities
- Forecasting on an individual business line and consolidated level
- Maintain and evolve budgets
- Create complex models to evaluate business alternatives, trends and results of operations
- Monthly management reporting for all entities, including relevant insights and fluctuations vs. budget/forecast
- Design and implement tools, templates and processes to create infrastructure for growth in support of financial strategies
- Retain, develop and direct finance staff
- Support special projects and initiatives, as requested
Director of Sales Finance Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA is a Plus
- 7+ years of experience
- Specific experience within a Software as a Service (SAAS) or other subscription based revenue business
- Demonstrated leadership, development and mentoring skills required
- Expert level in Excel; Expertise in financial modeling
- Prior exposure to creating tools/process/structure a plus; acquisitions experience a plus
- Solid critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communication skills required
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.