Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Terrific Tampa Bay opportunity for a professional financial leader! We are seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to join the team of an expanding corporate client.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Job Duties:
- Oversee all financial planning
- Prepare company budgets and forecasts
- Develop and monitor performance metrics
- Assist with financial reporting
- Develop, supervise and mentor staff
- Special financial projects
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- Host Analytics software skills
- Insurance industry experience
- System implementation experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture and working environment
- High visibility and quality career growth opportunities
- Great benefits package
- Compensation range up to $150,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.