Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Are you a driven finance executive looking for a new opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing the finance team.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Job Duties:
- Oversee all financial planning and analysis
- Provide support for all FP&A initiatives
- Prepare MD&A reporting
- Oversee all month-end variance analysis
- Develop and implement KPI reporting
- Oversee profitability reporting
- Develop and monitor performance metrics
- Present to the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Assist external auditors
- Other ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 10+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Experience presenting to Board of Directors required
- System implementation experience required
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $115,000 - $125,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.