Director of Financial Reporting
Are you a driven accounting executive looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with rapidly growing company in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Director of Financial Reporting to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing all financial reporting requirements for the company.
Director of Financial Reporting Job Duties:
- Prepare financial reports
- Oversee implementation of a formalized financial reporting structure within the company
- Ensure all financial records and statements are in accordance with GAAP
- Monitor and lead the implementation and disclosure of any new accounting laws and regulations
- Oversee compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Assist with company strategic planning process
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, as needed
Director of Financial Reporting Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA certification required
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP required
- Advanced technical research skills required
- Advanced technical and analytical skills required
- Strong leadership development skills and works well in a team environment
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Director of Financial Reporting Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $100,000 - $130,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.