Director of Payroll
Are you a payroll professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in Tampa Bay? We are conducting a search for a Director of Payroll to join a top performing team primarily responsible for overseeing all day-to-day payroll operations.
Director of Payroll Job Duties:
- Manage and ensure accuracy of employee timekeeping
- Assess current policies and procedures and make improvement recommendations
- Coordinate multiple payroll projects
- Hire, train and mentor staff
- Oversee all payroll tax compliance
- Maintain payroll outsourcing vendor relationships
- Research and respond to payroll inquiries
- Oversee payroll audits
Director of Payroll Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) license preferred
- 10+ years of professional payroll experience required
- SAP payroll experience required
- Larger company experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
Director of Payroll Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Great visibility
- Terrific benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $125,000 - $135,000, plus bonus and perks
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.