Director of Strategy & Corp Development
Tampa, FL US
We are conducting an exclusive search for a Director of Strategy & Corp Development to join the team of a private-equity owned, high-growth company. This unique opportunity offers the right candidate the ability to partner directly with a proven C-suite with a track record of successful growth in their space. Our client is seeking an experienced leader and “doer” with polish, professionalism, solid accounting fundamentals and the analytic horsepower to provide strategic support as they help to evolve the company and its infrastructure to support their impressive growth trajectory. The right candidate will have a proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment, and will have responsibility for heavy collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, while performing modeling, benchmarking & scenario analysis to evaluate and make recommendations on business initiatives. Our client offers a flexible, heavily hybrid environment, although some travel within the state of Florida will be required.
Director of Corp Development Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, collaborative, and positive working environment
- Outstanding leadership and high visibility
- Career growth potential with a succession plan based upon performance
- Some travel included
- Medical & dental insurance, 401k
- Highly competitive compensation of $150,000 - $200,000, plus bonus potential!
Director of Corp Development Job Duties:
- Drive strategic projects and initiatives through collaboration across functions, as well as execution of individual analyses and complex modeling exercises
- Build effective interdepartmental relationships, acting as a subject matter expert and business partner
- Analyze, distill and present financial information to offer business insights to leadership
- Support and lead company level strategic projects, interfacing with outside stakeholders and/or private equity ownership
- Support acquisition due diligence and integration efforts
- Troubleshoot and identify complex process problems, analyze, and resolve complex issues
- Take responsibility for quality and timeliness of overall work product
- Leverage the usage of technologies and processes while driving efficiency and quality of deliverables
Director of Corp Development Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred; CPA, CFA or other certification preferred
- 5+ years of progressive corporate FP&A, investment banking and/or transaction advisory experience
- Strong project leadership experience
- Experience succeeding in a private equity, high-growth environment
- Strong analytic and system skills (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Superb communication, poise, and executive level presentation skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.