Director, Long-term Planning and Economic Analysis
Tampa, FL US
This corporate client has asked for our assistance with its search for a Director, Long-term Planning and Economic Analysis, a newly created position in its Finance organization due to dynamic corporate growth! We are seeking a bright, confident self-starter to serve as hands on leader to a small team. This professional needs to be comfortable participating very actively as a strategic financial partner to the executive team. A quality, high profile Tampa Bay opportunity!
Director, Long-term Planning and Economic Analysis Benefits and Compensation:
- Client prefers in-office 4-5 days/week due to nature of work and C-suite collaboration
- High visibility position
- Very strong and comprehensive benefits package
- Salary target of $150,000 - $200,000, plus generous bonus and LTi participation!
Director, Long-term Planning and Economic Analysis Job Duties:
- Lead the long-term strategic planning process with emphasis on key drivers and sensitivities.
- Lead all financial analytics; oversight of statistical, financial, benchmarking and pricing analyses for new projects and potential acquisitions.
- Oversee financial modeling activities.
- Oversee development and implementation of complex operational models in support of corporate projects and initiatives.
- Lead development and integration of dashboards, programs, and reporting tools used to facilitate communication of financial performance.
- Collaboratively communicate across the company including extensive interaction with the executive team.
- Special projects
Director, Long-term Planning and Economic Analysis Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business concentration, MBA preferred
- 8+ years requisite experience
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and financial acumen
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others
- Ability to analyze complex and dynamic projects and generate presentations/recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.