Director of Treasury
Are you a Global Treasury Leader looking to make an impact at one of the world’s leading companies? If so, we want to speak to you! Our client, a global market leader located in Tampa Bay, is looking for a strategic leader and visionary to lead and manage its global cash management and customer finance teams.
Director of Treasury Job Duties:
- Develop and execute all cash management strategies including in-house banking, cash pooling and inter-company netting
- Primary contact for external cash management banking relationships
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining global policies governing all Customer Finance and Cash Management activities
- Oversees risk assessment and establishment of customer credit lines, considering financial stability of customer as well risk of country
- Oversees collection of customer receivables and resolution of disputed items
- Negotiates settlements of disputed items directly or through team
- Responsible for the adherence to and oversight of SOX policies related to cash management and customer finance
- Develops and advises on working capital financing strategies
- Collaborates with Tax and Supply Chain regarding tax planning strategies
- Oversees administration of on-line banking systems
- Cash management lead for all M&A related integration; often Treasury group lead on company integration teams
- Leads a global team of 18, including 6 direct reports
Director of Treasury Skills/Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA or CPA preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), preferred
- 8+ years of global corporate treasury cash management experience
- 5+ years of managerial/leadership experience
- SAP experience a plus
- Project management, time management, recruiting and resourcing skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing projects and direct staff accordingly
Director of Treasury Benefits & Compensation:
- FANTASTIC leadership and HIGH visibility
- EXCEPTIONAL benefits
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Compensation package of salary, bonus, and long term incentives!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.