Clearwater, FL 33764
If you are an organized admin professional, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for an Executive Administrator to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for overseeing all administrative duties and assisting with scheduling.
Executive Administrator Job Duties:
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Provide progress reports to executives
- Schedule travel arrangements for executives
- Manage calendars for executives
- Assist with reviewing time cards
- Oversee travel policies for the company
- Obtain approvals for travel expenses
- Order office supplies
- Review and manage documents for senior management
- Plan company events
- Other special projects and administrative duties, as assigned
Executive Administrator Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate?s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of professional administrative experience required
- Strong experience supporting executives required
- Notary preferred, or willing to obtain certification
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills required
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills a plus
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Executive Administrator Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.