If you are dedicated, results-oriented and interested in being in the middle of the growth of a business, this FP&A Manager role is for you! This client is rated one of the best places to work in Tampa Bay via the TBBJ. This is a spotlight role that will be the corporate FP&A lead for all acquisitions activity, Board of Director financial reporting, and the budgeting and forecasting process.
FP&A Manager Job Duties:
- Develop and gain deep business understanding of financial drivers and levers that impact the P&L
- Build and refine M&A Modeling
- Build detailed financial models to support project based initiatives
- Lead consolidation of total company results across all functional business lines for quarterly and annual planning
- Lead team through recurring forecast cycles with careful and thoughtful planning
- Devise executive level presentations to summarize results and communicate results in a succinct and compelling manner
- Lead preparation of quarterly finance outlook and business metrics to support Investor Relations activities
- Prepare and present analyses, forecasts and reports to senior business and finance leaders to support decision making
FP&A Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Finance experience, including Mergers & Acquisition experience
- Expert Excel knowledge and aptitude
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with planning and reporting tools
- Demonstrated problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and critical thinking
FP&A Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Nice corporate offices
- Career growth potential with lots of visibility
- Very strong Benefits
- Salary of $100,000 - $130,000, depending on level and experience, plus discretionary bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.