Tampa, FL US
Exciting Tampa Bay opportunity for a financial leader interested in making an impact! We are conducting a search for a Finance Director primarily responsible for planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis. Supervise and mentor a small team of professionals in this high profile position!
Finance Director Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- Strong opportunity for advancement
- Superb benefits package
- Salary target $120,000 - $130,000, plus additional bonus potential
Finance Director Job Duties:
- Responsible for leading and mentoring professional staff.
- Responsible for budget process.
- Meet regularly with key leaders to understand operations and provide meaningful analysis.
- Collaborate on review of contracts and ensure compliance with ASC 606.
- Responsible for lease accounting activities and ensure compliance with ASC 842.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reviews of departmental financial reports to include variance analysis and follow up with department managers to ensure proper reporting. Work closely with managers to explain variances and trends and to identify opportunities.
- Oversee departmental treasury functions to include the preparation / monitoring of monthly cash forecasts to allow for the effective utilization of cash and investments to support the company’s financial goals.
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators to provide value-added input to aid in decision-making.
- Assist in the annual audit process with the external auditors.
- Manage financial modeling and evaluation for prospective activities.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and other required external reporting.
- Special projects.
Finance Director Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years direct management of professional staff
- Ability to interact with all levels personnel cross-functionally
- Advanced analytical skills
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Strong communication skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.