Finance Manager – Hybrid
Tampa Bay, FL US
Seeking a proactive, goal-oriented finance professional for this newly-created opportunity to partner directly with the CFO of this growing Tampa Bay company! This Finance Manager will be responsible for various finance aspects of the company, including special projects.
Finance Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Highly visible role with great career growth opportunities
- Strong benefits package
- Salary target $100,000 – 130,000, plus additional bonus potential
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Financial analysis including metrics, trends, KPIs and more
- Financial modeling and acquisition analysis
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the CFO and C-suite
- Assist the Financial Planning & Analysis team with budget and forecasts
- Participate in meetings with executives and departmental leadership
Finance Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of related professional experience including some financial modeling
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong and confident communication skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.