Finance Manager – Sales Finance & Pricing (Hybrid)
Tampa, FL US
Are you a finance professional who appreciates a role that leverages analytic skills? Do you enjoy being in a highly interactive role with strong cross-functional interaction with sales, procurement, product development, and supply chain? Well, if so, we have a great role for you working with one of our best clients….right here in Tampa Bay! This position serves as the financial lead responsible for coordinating pricing methodologies and strategy for one of the company’s premier accounts. You’ll interface with an outstanding leadership team in a positive, collaborative environment, while having the opportunity to really grow your career long-term! This organization is known for effective development and succession planning of their employees. They are a market leader in their space and offer a unique and interesting industry with enough complex business issues to challenge you while you grow! This highly interactive career opportunity as a Finance Manager – Sales Finance & Pricing will offer you the opportunity to take your career to the next level and be a business problem solver. Want to learn more? APPLY HERE !
Finance Manager – Sales Finance & Pricing Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, collaborative, and positive working environment
- Hybrid work setting (1 day a week remote)
- Outstanding leadership, succession planning and high visibility
- Great benefit package including PTO, 401(k) and strong health care offerings
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $105,000, plus bonus potential!
Finance Manager – Sales Finance & Pricing Job Duties:
- Responsible for strategy around pricing methodologies and understanding the company’s cost structure and desired profit margins
- Develop competitive bids and assess commodity fluctuations, manufacturing costs, profitability, sales data, and supply chain/operational constraints
- Augment the company’s pricing structures and processes based on changing aspects, commodity and market trends, consumer research, and operational evidence.
- Partner cross-functionally to lead and deliver analytic solutions.
- Perform adhoc analyses to drive increased profitability and sales growth
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to report on budget and forecast implications, and pricing strategy adjustments.
- Develop presentations on pricing strategies and programs, profitability, and recommendations.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis and modeling for new products / new customers.
- Partner with operational teams to understand plant capabilities, capacities, and cost structures
- Analyze data and summarize trends regarding Current Year vs Prior Year, Forecast and Plan, and work with finance teams to accurately mirror trends into the company’s Budget/Forecast.
Finance Manager – Sales Finance & Pricing Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience, with solid exposure to product pricing and revenue analytics in a manufacturing/distribution/retail/CPG environment
- Experience interacting and collaborating with sales, operations and other business teams
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and prior experience working in a large ERP system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a problem-solver by nature
- Attention to detail, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.