Finance Manager/Senior Analyst
countryside area Pinellas, FL
We have been asked to assist with an opportunity with a successful mid-size, private equity owned company in the Pinellas area. They are creating an addition to staff due to corporate growth. This company experiences minimal turnover due to a terrific corporate culture and personnel! The Finance Manager will be responsible for complex financial and data analysis.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Analyze and interpret sales and operational data for select business units
- Present financial results to senior management
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Perform complex variance analysis
- Design, implement and prepare periodic management and KPI reporting
- Heavy interface with, and business support to, various internal departments
- Various special projects
Finance Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive professional accounting and finance experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Quality communications skills
Finance Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Great corporate culture
- Super career growth potential and opportunity
- Compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.