Plant City Tampa, FL
Are you a driven finance professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the East Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Financial Analyst to join a top performing team responsible for financial analysis.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Review and analyze data
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Analyze reports for senior management
- Assist with tacking of all capital assets
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with budget preparation
- Other special projects, as needed
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- SQL experience strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $55,000
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.