We are conducting a search for a Financial Analyst to join the Finance department of this corporate client in the service industry.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Review and analyze large amounts of data
- Prepare plans of action using financial analyses
- Report financial results to senior management
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Special projects
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.