If you are someone who loves data, is highly inquisitive, detail oriented, and able to effectively provide analytical and accounting support to Finance, this position is for you! One of our very strong clients located in Tampa is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. Role is open due to growth.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Develop complex reporting and detailed analysis for revenue and expense.
- Prepare and analyze ad hoc operational and financial performance reports.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for freight expense accruals.
- Analyze assigned issues and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Assist in preparation for management reviews and budgeting activities, as required.
- Validate accuracy of reported numbers. Maintain management reports.
- Perform periodic balance sheet accounts reconciliation.
- Develop intermediate/complex models for analyzing new business opportunities, efficiency initiatives, or other business issues.
- Analyze trends.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and application of Excel
- Ability to lead projects and task forces by setting timelines and expectations, assigning responsibilities, and defining scope of project as well as steps for completion
- Ability to assimilate research data from a variety of sources as well as analyze and recommend appropriate courses of action to take
- Understands the impact of elements and processes as they relate to the overall business
- May require knowledge of Accounting general ledger structures
- Builds solid and effective working relationships with others
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Great corporate culture
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Strong benefits package
- Competitive compensation package of $60,000 to $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.