Are you a driven finance professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Financial Analyst to join a top performing team responsible for financial analysis.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Prepare and send weekly reports to senior management
- Perform budget analysis
- Review and interpret contracts
- Assist with forecasting
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Other special projects, as needed
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 4+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- STRONG benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.