Financial Analyst Senior
Are you a self-motivated, eager and independent Senior Financial Analyst looking to join a market leading organization in the Pinellas area? If so, this role is for you! A great client of ours is looking for an amazing Senior Financial Analyst to become a key team member of its team. This role offers an unique opportunity to develop your leadership skills while interacting periodically with all levels of management.
Financial Analyst Senior Job Duties:
- Preparing and enhancing the processes associated with financial analysis, financial reporting, and general accounting
- Facilitating and analyzing data associated with the operating or capital budget and forecast
- Preparing and ensuring the accuracy of regulatory reporting ensuring compliance with capital asset management, and coordinating the charge master
- Other duties as assigned
Financial Analyst Senior Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience required
- CPA license required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Must be able to multi-task while providing excellent customer service
Financial Analyst Senior Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- AMAZING leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- GREAT benefits
- Salary Range of $70,000 to $75,000
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.