Financial Controls Associate
We are conducting a search for a terrific Tampa Bay corporation expanding its team. The Financial Controls Associate will be responsible for assisting with internal audit functions.
Financial Controls Associate Job Duties:
- Assist with executing internal controls
- Risk assessment preparation
- Test and document internal controls
- Assist with preparing audit reports
- Special projects, as needed
Financial Controls Associate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or active pursuit preferred
- 1+ years of audit experience required, preferably in a larger public accounting firm or corporation
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong communications skills required
- Some light travel required
Financial Controls Associate Benefits and Compensation:
- Quality team and corporation
- Strong mentors
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Great benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.