Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Are you a driven finance professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the top companies in the Lakeland area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a FP&A Senior Analyst to join a top performing team primarily responsible for financial analysis, planning, forecasting and budgeting.
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Job Duties:
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Develop financial models
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Prepare financial reports
- Perform business process review and present finding to senior management
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Create processes
- Special projects, and more
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 7+ years of professional financial planning and analysis experience required
- SQL experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and the understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $90,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.