Financial Reporting Senior
Do you have solid understanding of GAAP and STAT reporting requirements with exposure to P&C insurance terminology? If so, we have an awesome career opportunity for you! One of our GREAT insurance clients, a top rated place to work in Tampa, is looking for a Financial Reporting Senior to join their team. Reporting to the VP of Accounting, you will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
Financial Reporting Senior Job Duties:
- Assists the Manager in the timely preparation of filings, which include quarterly and annual statements and compliance
- Assists with reinsurance accounting
- Reconciles general ledger accounts to detail
- Supports the internal and external audit process
- Assists in the preparation of financial reports for review by the executive team, the Office of Insurance Regulation, auditors, banking entities, and reinsurers
- Continuously drives process improvement within the team and supports cross-functional initiatives
- Assists with technical accounting research, including evaluating new GAAP or statutory reporting requirements. Summarizes results of accounting research to management
Financial Reporting Senior Skills/Qualifications:
- Property and Casualty Yellow Book Reporting experience a MUST
- 3+ years experience in insurance reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- Excel expertise required
- Team player!!!
- Proper oral communication and good written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
Financial Reporting Senior Benefits and Compensation:
- GREAT culture and fun environment
- Awesome benefits
- Lots of career growth potential
- Salary of up to $90,000 plus bonus!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.