Inventory Control Analyst
Tampa, FL US
One of Tampa’s fantastic, family-owned companies is looking to grow their team. This outstanding, mid-market organization is focused on their people and also being involved in our Tampa Bay community. This diverse manufacturing company is stable, growing and offers competitive benefits and compensation. Would you like to be a part of a positive culture, working for strong leadership and growing your career? If so, this position could be for you! They are seeking an Inventory Control Analyst, with proficiency in all facets of inventory operations and controls. This position is ideal for someone with industry exposure to manufacturing who is passionate about being a part of a solid team and innovating. Interested in learning more? APPLY TODAY! Background check will be required.
Inventory Control Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive compensation of up to $80,000, commensurate with experience.
- Health and dental insurance
Inventory Control Analyst Job Duties:
- Reconcile weekly inventories onsite and offsite
- Perform inventory reconciliations and verify data against system transactions
- Document variances uncovered from weekly reconciliations. Submit for review and sign-off
- Streamline processes and put controls in place
- Conduct research related to cycle counts
- Able to process map to support investigations of inventory related discrepancies
- Support analysis on inventory levels, aging, and obsolescence
- Analyze inventory related issues and apply LEAN methods to provide details
- Identify root causes and develop recommendations for policy / process improvements
- Build monthly dashboards for tracking performance to plan
- Develop and provide data analytics, research, and response to variances as part of the weekly Warehouse reconciliations
- Support cycle counts and bi-annual inventory counts
- Various other duties, as assigned
Inventory Control Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Supply Chain management or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an inventory-centric company
- Specific hands-on inventory and/or costing experience a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Expert level experience with Excel, major ERP systems, and databases
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to the operational and financial policies and procedures related to Inventory Control
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.