Investment Banking Senior Associate
If you are an investment banking professional, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for an Investment Banking Senior Associate to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for origination and execution of new investment opportunities.
Investment Banking Senior Associate Job Duties:
- Manage existing investor relations
- Execute new investment opportunities
- Fund administration
- Provide input and feedback
- Assist with investment analysis and reporting
- Support firm operations
- Other special projects, as assigned
Investment Banking Senior Associate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering required
- MBA or pursuit of MBA highly preferred
- Excellent academic performance required
- 2+ years of experience at an investment bank, management consulting firm, private equity firm or in a finance role in an infrastructure firm required
Investment Banking Senior Associate Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation package including base salary of $100,000 - $125,000 per year, plus $30,000 - $50,000 bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.