Manager of Corporate Development
Ft. Lauderdale, FL US
We are conducting a search for a Manager of Corporate Development to join the team of a private-equity owned, high-growth company headquartered in the Ft. Lauderdale market. This person will report to the VP of Corporate Development and will partner cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, playing a crucial role in shaping and executing corporate development strategies to drive long-term success. The ideal candidate will have the analytic horsepower to provide strategic support as they help to evolve the company and its infrastructure to support their impressive growth trajectory, all while flourishing in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment. Responsibilities will include heavy collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, while performing modeling, benchmarking & scenario analysis to evaluate and make recommendations on business initiatives.
Manager of Corporate Development Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, collaborative, dynamic working environment
- Strong leadership and high visibility
- Medical & dental insurance, 401k
- Highly competitive compensation of $120,000 - $160,000, plus bonus potential!
Manager of Corporate Development Job Duties:
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support investment decisions
- Conduct scenario analyses and sensitivity testing to evaluate potential risks and returns
- Support due diligence processes for potential mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic partnerships
- Conduct thorough financial analysis, including modeling, to evaluate opportunities and provide recommendations to senior leadership
- Assess potential growth opportunities aligned with strategic objectives
- Interface with private equity partners, fostering strong relationships and ensuring alignment with corporate goals
- Stay abreast of industry trends and conduct industry benchmarking to support evaluation of potential investment opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including finance, legal, and operations, to ensure seamless execution of corporate development initiatives
- Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to senior leadership and key stakeholders
Manager of Corporate Development Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in corporate development, investment banking, or related fields
- Background in transaction advisory with a proven track record of successful deal execution
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in financial modeling and valuation techniques
- Experience working with private equity firms is a strong plus
- Strong project leadership experience
- Advanced system skills (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Superb communication, poise, and executive level presentation skills
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the Ft. Lauderdale area.
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.