Manufacturing Accounting Consultant – HEAVY HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
GREAT consulting opportunity of up to 10 months with a top-notch client company! Internal projects will engage the company’s permanent employee; this consultant will be responsible for normal day-to-day activities. Client requests of this Accounting Consultant manufacturing industry experience in general accounting, inventory accounting, and light cost accounting. Strong technology skills are important. This engagement will be 40 hours per week with minimal-to-no overtime required. Primarily REMOTE, requiring less than one day per week in-office! IMMEDIATE NEED.
Manufacturing Accounting Consultant Benefits and Compensation:
- HEAVY HYBRID
- Quality leadership and peer group
- Targeted pay rate of $35-50 per hour (commensurate with experience)
- Overtime potential
- Health and dental insurance after initial 90 days of employment
- Holiday pay
Manufacturing Accounting Consultant Job Duties:
- Maintain and update SAP master data
- Maintain and update Materials Master, Bills of Materials
- Create new items as requested from authorized stakeholders
- Understand product costing and ensure costing values reflect costing methodology
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting
- Report development using Power Apps, Power BI, Excel and Access
- Special projects
Manufacturing Accounting Consultant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Experienced with SAP master data creation and maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP Materials Management
- Proficient with Excel, Power BI
At Taylor White Consulting, we view consulting as a career – not as a temporary fix between permanent opportunities. Therefore, we employ highly experienced career Consultants who enjoy the variety of challenges we’re able to pair them with. We also do what it takes to keep a steady flow of top talent, attracting the area’s best Consultants through competitive pay and outstanding benefits. For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhiteconsulting.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.