Tampa, FL 33609 US
Everybody loves the person that pays them! Our client is looking to bring on a Payroll Coordinator onto their team. They are looking for a professional with strong attention to detail and a passion for being a critical part of a team. Reference and background check will be required.
Payroll Coordinator Benefits and Compensation:
- Highly competitive salary of $58,000 - $70,000 (commensurate with experience)!
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Excellent benefits package
Payroll Coordinator Job Duties:
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Calculate and record payroll deductions
- Set up new hires
- Ensure compliance with federal and state payroll laws, taxes, and company policies
- Perform internal controls checks
- Reconcile insurance invoices and assist with benefits administration
- Special projects, as needed
Payroll Coordinator Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant payroll experience
- Experience with ADP, Paychex, and/or Paylocity strongly preferred
- Knowledge of benefits administration, employment laws, payroll taxation, 401k, and general accounting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.