Tampa, FL US
We have an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to further their career and has multi-state payroll experience. This Payroll Director will join the team of one of Tampa Bay’s premier employers. Reference and background check will be required. This position will be responsible for overseeing all payroll functions.
Payroll Director Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive salary of $115,000 - $125,000!
- EXCELLENT benefits including PTO, 401K, and medical, dental, and health insurance
Payroll Director Job Duties:
- Determine and implement payroll strategic plan through partnership with key stakeholders
- Oversee payroll for 10K+ employees on multiple payroll cycles
- Ensure the company is staying in compliance with all regulatory and filing requirements on an ongoing basis
- Identify and monitor payroll reporting KPI’s
- Actively collaborate with other departments to ensure all pay related concerns are handled with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Support and mentor payroll specialists
- Other duties as assigned
Payroll Director Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of payroll experience
- System savvy and process-oriented thinker
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.