Payroll Tax Coordinator
Tampa, FL US
Seeking a payroll professional for a fast paced, dynamic culture. This client has experienced tremendous growth within the last year and has additional growth plans in the future! This Payroll Tax Coordinator is to join a quickly growing team of one of Tampa Bay’s premier employers. Reference and background check will be required.
Payroll Tax Coordinator Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- HYBRID work schedule
- Room to advance your career within a growing organization!
- Highly competitive salary of $55,000 - $62,000 (commensurate with experience)
Payroll Tax Coordinator Job Duties:
- Provide support with the state and local tax registrations
- Conduct research and fill out online applications for new states
- Maintain payroll records
- Set up new hires and process terminations
- Ensure compliance with federal and state payroll laws, taxes, and company policies
- Assist with the audit
- Special projects, as needed
Payroll Coordinator Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant payroll experience
- Reporting experience a plus
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.