Plant Operations Controller
East Tampa, FL
Are you an energetic accounting professional with supervisory experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of our growing clients in the East Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Plant Operations Controller to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing the finance department for the plant.
Plant Operations Controller Job Duties:
- Oversee all cost accounting processes
- Provide financial leadership and guidance
- Manage all maintenance sustaining analytical work
- Compile and analyze financial information
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure all financial controls are followed
- Train, develop, and mentor staff
- Assist with various special projects
Plant Operations Controller Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 7+ years of progressive finance or accounting experience required
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Plant Operations Controller Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- EXCELLENT benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.