19387 Us Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL
If you are a driven, outgoing procurement professional we want to talk with you! We are conducting a search for a Procurement Manager to join one of our growing clients in the Tampa Bay area. You will primarily be responsible for managing and overseeing the procurement functions for the company.
Procurement Manager Job Duties:
- Develop and implement the procurement strategy for the company
- Supervise, train and develop a team
- Research and assess improvement and cost savings procurement initiatives
- Ensure company procurement policies and standards are maintained
- Implement and monitor procurement KPIs
- Assess and negotiate vendor contracts
- Special projects, as needed
Procurement Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field required
- 5+ years of progressive professional procurement experience
- Public company experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong contract negotiation skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Procurement Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.