Tampa, FL 33609
We are conducting a search for a Property Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for general accounting functions, account reconciliations, and financial analysis. If you are an accounting professional looking for a challenging and exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area, this job could be for you!
Property Accountant Job Duties:
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly workpapers
- Analyze property operating statements and balance sheets
- Prepare month end accruals and reclasses
- Record depreciations and amortizations
- Assist auditors
- Assist with preparing the annual budget
- Special projects, as needed
Property Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong critical and logical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Property Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.