Tampa, FL US
One of our favorite clients is looking for an Revenue Analyst to join their team in the Tampa Bay area! If you a results-oriented professional who has the ability to pay close attention to detail, strong Excel skills, and an eager can-do attitude, we have a position for you! This is not your typical AR role in that there aren’t billing and collections aspects; this role focuses on cash application, reconciliations, and accounting related to AR. Reference and background check will be required.
Revenue Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Hybrid work schedule
- A professional working environment
- Solid benefits
- GREAT leadership and high visibility in a growing company
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with experience)!
Revenue Analyst Job Duties:
- Handle GL activity related to AR
- Apply cash received
- Reconcile bank activity
- Handle high volume transactions
- Manipulate large datasets in Excel using pivots and vlookups
Revenue Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate’s in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years of accounts receivable or accounting experience
- Understanding of the general ledger
- Solid Excel skills, including pivots and vlookups
- Team player, willing to learn new tasks
- Strong critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.