Are you a driven finance professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Finance Manager to join a top performing team responsible for the complex sales rebates compliance process for the company.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Calculate and validate rebates due to be paid
- Track and report rebates
- Develop and implement processes and system interfaces to streamline and automate the process
- Create and distribute mandated reporting to shareholders
- Ensure internal controls are followed
- Prepare forecasting schedules
- Perform account reconciliations
- Develop and mentor a team
- Other special projects, as assigned
Finance Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years of professional accounting and/or finance experience required
- Contract interpretation experience required
- Prior experience in a sales/commercial finance position preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Finance Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.