SEC Reporting & Technical Research Manager
Tampa, FL 33609 US
One of our long standing clients here in Tampa Bay is looking to add an experienced accounting & reporting leader to their team. This company offers outstanding work-life balance, with great work from home flexibility and a positive, team oriented culture. This role will focus on all aspects of public reporting, as well as technical research and support with reporting & disclosure of significant special transactions. If you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier, public companies in the Tampa area, this position could be for you! The SEC Reporting & Technical Research Manager offers a highly visible role, working with an outstanding team, and offering long-term career growth potential. This is a perfect role for someone looking to exit public accounting before another busy season!!!!
SEC Reporting & Technical Research Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment
- Strong leadership and high visibility
- Long-term career growth potential
- Strong benefits package
- Flexibility with heavily hybrid work setting
- Beautiful offices in central Tampa
- Highly competitive compensation of $100,000 – $120,000, plus bonus potential!
SEC Reporting & Technical Research Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee all SEC reporting requirements
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Perform US GAAP technical accounting research
- Assist with project management and technical research to support the integration of new acquisitions and/or execution of special transactions
- Review and research complex business transactions
- Prepare financials to be presented to senior management
- Provide ad hoc reports customized to the needs of members of executive management
SEC Reporting & Technical Research Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.