Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting
One of our corporate clients has asked our exclusive assistance in helping them find a professional to assist in its SEC reporting area. The Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting will assist with preparation of all SEC filings in this high profile position within the company.
Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting Job Duties:
- Perform technical accounting research
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Review and research complex business transactions
- Review financial information
- Perform financial analysis
- Various ad-hoc financial projects
Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification required
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience in public accounting or a publicly traded company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting Benefits and Compensation:
- Great corporate environment
- Lots of career growth potential
- Strong benefits plan
- Compensation $75-85k preferably
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.