Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration - HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
Our client, a high-growth, private equity owned company here in Tampa Bay, has been adding top tier talent to their team to support their impressive revenue trajectory. The Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration position will have outstanding visibility and the ability to partner cross-functionally & interface with finance decision makers. Are you interested in advancing your career and being a part of a dynamic, high caliber team? Would you love the opportunity to grow within a positive, collaborative culture? If so, this role could be for you!! This position will be very heavily focused on project management and requires a candidate with an ‘auditor’s eye’ to analytically review reports, data and budgets, and review work performed by team members. It is also heavily interactive, providing direct business support and insights to individuals in the field. Additionally, there is an innovative focus to the role, focused on evolving reports & templates and streamlining processes to support the company’s growth. This is a role where you can make a real impact on an organization while supporting business operations. APPLY TODAY to learn more!
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment and positive culture
- Outstanding leadership and high visibility
- Career growth potential with a company known for investing in their people
- Full benefits package including competitive PTO, medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, of $85 - $95k, plus bonus potential!
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Job Duties:
- Be a liaison between the finance team and the acquired local team harmonizing accounting policies
- Facilitate the movement of certain accounting tasks when necessary
- Ensure the accurate and consistent recording of transactions and financial data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align financial integration with overall business strategies.
- Review acquisition trial balance and upload into the general ledger
- Map the initial trial balance and new accounts
- Record topside accruals and convert cash books to accrual books
- Ensure acquisition books are in compliance with GAAP
- Hold monthly meetings to review performance, variances, and record analytics
- Record Purchase price accounting
- Review due diligence to create pro forma add-back and initial budget estimates
- Integrate acquisition production totals
- Keep record of pre/post-close transactions to help with working capital adjustments
- Identify and report on related party transactions.
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting & finance experience
- Public accounting experience, or a mix of industry & public accounting, strongly preferred
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exposure to acquisition transactions (or an understanding of underlying concepts) a plus
- Advanced technical and analytical skills required
- Strong leadership development skills and ability to excel in a team environment
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communication skills required
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.