Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration
Tampa, FL US
We are conducting an EXCLUSIVE search for an Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area! This long-standing client has grown quickly through acquisition, and has a reputation as an outstanding place to work, with strong leadership and a proven succession plan for top talent. If you are a driven accounting professional looking for a highly interactive and dynamic career opportunity, well, this position could be for you! This role will leverage core accounting and a strong consultative mentality to focus on accounting integration for newly acquired businesses. This role offers a unique and challenging twist on a traditional senior accountant position. This could be an outstanding option for someone looking for a role that leverages core accounting skills while also blending analytic responsibilities! APPLY TODAY!
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment and positive culture
- Outstanding leadership and high visibility
- Career growth potentialwith a company known for investing in their people
- Full benefits package including competitive PTO, medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, of $85 - $95k, plus bonus.
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Job Duties:
- Serve as the liaison between cross-functional corporate teams (e.g., accounting, finance, operations, project management, legal and more) and the local team of newly acquired businesses
- Facilitate the migration of certain accounting tasks to corporate (e.g., Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Review post-acquisition financial statements and support the mapping of account balances into the corporate structure
- Facilitate recording proper topside accruals to convert cash book to accrual books
- Conduct monthly status and review meetings to review financial performance, identify variances, and record analytics
- Review purchase price accounting entries
- Review due diligence workpapers to create pro forma add-backs and initial budget estimates
- Track pre/post-close transactions to support working capital adjustments
- Evaluate acquisition integration policies, procedures and templates for opportunity to streamline and improve on existing methodologies
- Other ad hoc projects, as assigned
Senior Accountant – Acquisition Integration Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting experience, or a mix of industry & public accounting, preferred
- Exposure to acquisition transactions (or an understanding of underlying concepts) a plus
- Advanced technical and analytical skills required
- Strong leadership development skills and ability to excel in a team environment
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communication skills required
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.