Senior Accountant – Hybrid
Pinellas, FL US
If Accounting is your strong suit, we have a terrific opportunity for you at this growing corporate client! The Accounting team is seeking a 2+ year accounting professional for this Senior Accountant opportunity in Pinellas County!
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Hybrid schedule
- Strong career growth potential
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary target $75,000 - $85,000, plus bonus potential
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of financial information.
- Assist with monthly financial closing processes including account reconciliations, JEs, reporting.
- Heavy interface with operations.
- Assist the external audit firm with annual audit requests.
- Complete ad hoc projects.
- Utilize financial systems to develop and update key reporting tools and outputs.
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Solid Excel experience
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Full cycle accounting, strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal abilities
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.