Senior Accountant – Hybrid OR Remote
East Tampa, FL US
Are you an ambitious accounting professional interested in making an impact while contributing your talents while continuing to grow professionally? This East Tampa corporation has new initiatives and growth plans and has asked us to identify a Senior Accountant interested in joining its team and assisting with financial reporting and various areas of general accounting.
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Client prefers 2 days/week in-office but is open to fully remote if commute is too far
- Highly visible role with great career growth potential
- Salary target range $85,000 - $95,000, plus small bonus opportunity and good benefits package
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and review financial reporting packages
- Execute month-end close tasks including, but not limited to, account reconciliations, preparation of JEs, financial analysis
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles; assist with implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and irregularities
- Prepare requested documentation to support audits and/or quality of earnings
- Promote and provide a culture of cross-functional partnership and value-add services
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Accounting undergraduate degree
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of progressive corporate or public accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Power BI or similar preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, best practices
- Any experience in audits, debt compliance, and/or M&A a plus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.