Senior Accountant (2)
Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with strong growth potential? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area primarily responsible for assisting with all transactional accounting functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close functions
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries into the general ledger
- Prepare and review account reconciliations
- Review and document current accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with fixed asset accounting
- Prepare monthly variance analysis
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA Certification required
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience required, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Large company experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Ability to handle a fast paced/challenging environment required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $80,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.