Senior Accountant (2)
Terrific company in high growth is seeking an addition to its Accounting team in this new Senior Accountant hire. Our client is seeking a self-starter who is eager to apply their knowledge and continue to grow as the company grows!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform financial analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of Big 4 or public accounting experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong Excel experience and a strong technology aptitude/interest
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great corporate culture
- Terrific benefits
- Wonderful career growth potential
- Compensation of salary and bonus $75,000 - $85,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.