Senior Accountant - HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
One of our premier Fortune 500 clients is seeking an accounting leader for an amazing career opportunity! This Senior Accountant will join a top performing team primarily responsible for technical accounting and reporting functions, as well as assistance with SOX, audit liaison and analysis.
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment (hybrid work arrangement)
- Collaborative leadership, high visibility and career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation up to $95,000, plus bonus and strong benefits
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Lead the reporting of company’s monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including SEC internal tax and management reporting requirements, corporate cash flow templates, balance sheet fluctuation analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, and technical accounting related to derivatives.
- Lead the preparation and analysis of all Corporate Accounting SOX controls. Ensure compliance of all Corporate Accounting SOX controls through coordination of quarterly SOX self-assessments and the establishment of enhanced control documentation.
- Lead, develop and coach employees in order to retain and expand organizational talent through focused attention and effort.
- Facilitate and coordinate with external auditors on financial close and reporting audit as well as ensuring the completion of the Prepared by Client list by working with, internal and external auditors. Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC and/or management reporting, internal controls and SOX compliance
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) with advanced Excel skills
- Experience/knowledge of large ERP system preferred
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.